Feeling alone when I’m not alone

Hi at the moment I feel alone like I have no friends when I do have very close friends. Rikki is speaking to me now which is great my other friends message me every day to see how I am but I just feel lonely all the time like no one cares about me when they do. I don’t know if it’s the mental health talking or not but does anyone else feel like the way I’m feeling right now? 

Parents
  • I don’t know if it’s the mental health talking or not but does anyone else feel like the way I’m feeling right now?

Loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads of people do.  Human relationships have been reduced and exploited so we are all confused all of the time.  Some of us hide it better than others.  Some of us care less about superficial.  Don't panic Rach, stay sane....its not just you.  Its simply hard.

• I don’t know if it’s the mental health talking or not but does anyone else feel like the way I’m feeling right now?

Loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads of people do.  Human relationships have been reduced and exploited so we are all confused all of the time.  Some of us hide it better than others.  Some of us care less about superficial.  Don't panic Rach, stay sane....its not just you.  Its simply hard.

Children
No Data