What is the biggest step you've taken lately?

Mine was going in a shop for the first time in two decades and getting my first professional tattoo. What was the biggest step forward you've taken lately?

Parents
  • Booked a GP appointment to discuss going on testosterone properly instead of buying it off the internet. Or at least getting blood tests while I'm self-medding.

Likeliest outcome is being refused tests and bridging prescription and put on the local gender clinic waiting list, which depending on which source you believe is anywhere from 6 to 22 years long, but at least I'll have *tried* to do things properly.

Of course I'm now in my usual state of "can't do anything because important appointment coming up." Just kind of watching life fall apart around me and hoping I can sort it out in two weeks' time.

• Booked a GP appointment to discuss going on testosterone properly instead of buying it off the internet. Or at least getting blood tests while I'm self-medding.

Likeliest outcome is being refused tests and bridging prescription and put on the local gender clinic waiting list, which depending on which source you believe is anywhere from 6 to 22 years long, but at least I'll have *tried* to do things properly.

Of course I'm now in my usual state of "can't do anything because important appointment coming up." Just kind of watching life fall apart around me and hoping I can sort it out in two weeks' time.

Children
No Data