Moving in to my own home!

Hiya 

my support worker is pushing for me to have my own accommodation! Can you give me a check list of what I’ll need? I think I have the basics: bed frame, mattress, chest of drawers, coffee table, sofa and a tv unit for my tv. I’ve been taking screenshots of things i like but I can’t think of what else I’ll need.

im really excited about this and I’ll finally have a place to make mine and call my own 

Parents
  • Only take it if you want it. Don't make a quick decision. Only take the home if it is good and the neighbours are good. Have a look at he area. Go there at night . Is it safe? I have moved around a few times. Look before you leap.

• Only take it if you want it. Don't make a quick decision. Only take the home if it is good and the neighbours are good. Have a look at he area. Go there at night . Is it safe? I have moved around a few times. Look before you leap.

Children
  • It’s going to be a little while yet (I’m on the council list and you have to bid but I don’t know what happens after that this will be my first own council property) but I think you can only reject something 3 times I’m not sure