What’s your favourite Harry Potter film?

Hi I’m in a Harry Potter mood tonight and I just want to know what everyone’s favourite Harry Potter film is and why? Mine is the half blood prince as I find it very dark I love watching dark films and just the emotion in that film is powerful it makes you feel sorry for Draco Molfoy for a short period of time plus the actor who plays him is fit as anything in that film. It makes you hate Snape until you watch deathly hallows part 2. What about everyone else what’s your favourite Harry Potter film? 

Parents
  • Am I the only Autistic person who can not watch anything like this? Any fim or TV I watch has to be real life, no dragons, wizzards, magic etc, not even superheros? I can't read fiction books either. I have an imagination but only if it evolves around real things, or plausable things like I can do science fiction like Star Wars because I believe that could happen. 

• I love fiction. Reading great literature is an amazingly useful way of learning about people, how they think, what they feel and how they interact with each other. Plus it is all in a much safer environment than real life.

• I love fiction. Reading great literature is an amazingly useful way of learning about people, how they think, what they feel and how they interact with each other. Plus it is all in a much safer environment than real life.

Children
No Data