What’s your favourite Harry Potter film?

Hi I’m in a Harry Potter mood tonight and I just want to know what everyone’s favourite Harry Potter film is and why? Mine is the half blood prince as I find it very dark I love watching dark films and just the emotion in that film is powerful it makes you feel sorry for Draco Molfoy for a short period of time plus the actor who plays him is fit as anything in that film. It makes you hate Snape until you watch deathly hallows part 2. What about everyone else what’s your favourite Harry Potter film? 

Parents
  • Agree, HBP is my favourite HP film too,   Keep meaning to read the books. 

It's curious I love fiction, especially fantasy (HP, Star Wars, Doctor Who, books by David Eddings and Greg Bear) but my teenage son (also autistic) struggles with fantasy fiction.  He also still finds it difficult to watch some of the darker HP films and things even like Doctor Who.

• Agree, HBP is my favourite HP film too,   Keep meaning to read the books. 

It's curious I love fiction, especially fantasy (HP, Star Wars, Doctor Who, books by David Eddings and Greg Bear) but my teenage son (also autistic) struggles with fantasy fiction.  He also still finds it difficult to watch some of the darker HP films and things even like Doctor Who.

Children
No Data