What’s your favourite Harry Potter film?

Hi I’m in a Harry Potter mood tonight and I just want to know what everyone’s favourite Harry Potter film is and why? Mine is the half blood prince as I find it very dark I love watching dark films and just the emotion in that film is powerful it makes you feel sorry for Draco Molfoy for a short period of time plus the actor who plays him is fit as anything in that film. It makes you hate Snape until you watch deathly hallows part 2. What about everyone else what’s your favourite Harry Potter film? 

Parents
  • Ooh that's tough!! 

I love all of them lol Laughing but if I had to choose a favourite I would choose The Order Of The Phoenix. It's also my favourite book! I love seeing the magic in this one, how the Ministry are trying so hard to silence Harry and Dumbledore and the final duel at the end is superbly filmed.

Do you like the Fantastic Beasts movies as well? I recently bought the trilogy dvd set.

• Ooh that's tough!! 

I love all of them lol Laughing but if I had to choose a favourite I would choose The Order Of The Phoenix. It's also my favourite book! I love seeing the magic in this one, how the Ministry are trying so hard to silence Harry and Dumbledore and the final duel at the end is superbly filmed.

Do you like the Fantastic Beasts movies as well? I recently bought the trilogy dvd set.

Children
No Data