What board games do you like?

Hi every Wednesdays I go to a club called social gamers and we spend a good 4 hours playing different card or board games it’s great fun have a few drinks meet different people some are even on the spectrum. I would like to know what board games everyone likes I enjoy cards against humanity it’s great fun I also enjoy playing wear wolf which is a guessing game where you have to guess who is tbd wear wolf and who has been helping them cause fear in the village. Over to you guys what’s your favourite board game. 

Parents
  • I play board games pretty often in my job, not bad! Slight smile

As a child, I.both loved and hated Monopoly - that hasn't changed! We had a game about dinosaurs, but I don't remember what it was called now. Cluedo, I liked that. Still out there, it's immortal Sunglasses 

• I play board games pretty often in my job, not bad! Slight smile

As a child, I.both loved and hated Monopoly - that hasn't changed! We had a game about dinosaurs, but I don't remember what it was called now. Cluedo, I liked that. Still out there, it's immortal Sunglasses 

Children
  • Your job sounds like a lot of fun! 

I like Monopoly I own a lot of different editions. The first I ever got was the SpongeBob SquarePants version. My favourite I own is the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror edition.