ADOS2 assessment next week, extremely anxious

Hi, I finally have my face to face assessment next week after two and a half years. I’m so anxious I can barely function. I’ve been told it will be ADOS2 that will be used. I’m really worried that it won’t be suitable for me because I was a nursery & infant teacher and can therefore role play and improvise (in front of young children anyway). I spent a long time learning how to do this because I desperately wanted to be a teacher. 
Can anyone give me reassurance about the ADOS2? I’ve only read negative things about it. Thank you 

Parents
  • I had my assessment last year and had read plenty of negative reviews, but was determined to just be myself and take whatever tasks they threw at me.

To be honest, I really enjoyed the ADOS2 and would have happily continued for another hour or 2!

Yes, parts may seem to be geared towards children, but I simply put my faith in the process and the person assessing me.

I cannot emphasize this enough.....JUST BE YOURSELF Relaxed

• I had my assessment last year and had read plenty of negative reviews, but was determined to just be myself and take whatever tasks they threw at me.

To be honest, I really enjoyed the ADOS2 and would have happily continued for another hour or 2!

Yes, parts may seem to be geared towards children, but I simply put my faith in the process and the person assessing me.

I cannot emphasize this enough.....JUST BE YOURSELF Relaxed

Children
No Data