Hair styles

I have long hair, thinking of cutting it into a bob style. 

What do people think of bob styled hair? in comparison to long hair. 

Parents Reply Children
  • Ah yes, that's one persistent synchronicity for sure! That wee cow has quite a severe bob but it seems happy with it so that's the main thing :-)

• love this! a theme in our lives

• Not an actual cow, I hasten to add... 

That would be one big hat if there was a cow on it lol. I've got this image in my head now of that Sweat smile 

I just looked up a cow hat, you can get a really cute one from Amazon which I might try to buy for next winter.

It's reasonably priced and 10/10 on the cuteness scale Blush

• There are indeed many hat styles to try, #Allyboo if you're so inclined! 

I feel that a hat can do a good job of protecting an image of oneself, sartorially speaking. 

Experiment with style!

Although I must admit, my favourite hat is a hand-knitted woolly one with a cow on the front. 

Not an actual cow, I hasten to add... 

Upside down

• Aw Thank you Debbie! Rose

Although as #Ben says, we're never satisfied- I longed for nice, tidy, smooth straight hair when I was younger, and anything but ginger! Smile

But as I discovered, eventually, the fight for change wasn't worth the effort and at some point I just learned to live with it...

I still think straight hair is glamorous! Blush

• I have too much hair.

Having straight fine blonde hair I've always wanted hair like yours, especially the colour.

It's wonderful Heart eyes

• We're never satisfied Pegg!

In winter, I often buy new beanies as they don't last too long. Then, in summer,  there are the fishing style hats. Meanwhile, at home in a box lies something more expensive from M&S lest I need to dress-up a bit......linen suit job... (but I usually manage to dodge those occasions).

He of many hats...Ben

• I've never got into hats so far but am open to it potentially I think Thumbsup With head shave i found i was ok hatless in summer so long as I used plenty of sun protection cream etc. When I had thick brown hair previous to that I found I didn't get sunburnt on top and didn't wear hats. Now that I've grown my hair again I find it can burn on top as is thinner these days and I don't want suncream etc mixed with my hair (up there) so have started wearing caps Man with gua pi mao  Perhaps my exploration into the world of headwear has only just begun (and will continue) Innocent NerdCrownWomans hatTophatMortar boardHelmet with crossCowboyThumbsup

• Yes, it's gradually thinning+receding but I appreciate it more these days, while it lasts Thumbsup At least I'm prepared+used to having total head shave which might come in useful again in my future Upside down

• I bet you've got a good hat collection though Ben! 

I have many hats for outside, but, they don't fit well over my hair, which sort of bounces them loose! 

I have too much hair... Neutral face