What your favourite pasta dish

Hi after indulging on some pasta meatballs I ordered from deliveroo which is so good Yum I’m interested in what everyone’s favourite pasta dish? 
mine I would say fishy pasta salmon with creamy sauce with lemon juice but I do also enjoy pasta and meatballs. 

Parents
  • Prosciutto pasta. The prosciutto (a whole pack's worth) is fried in single strips until crisp (about 5 mins on hot frying pan/griddle with very little olive oil), dried on paper towel and, when cooled, cut/broken into very small pieces with a knife. Fry onion and sliced mushrooms in butter and olive oil, add stock (vegetable or chicken), herbs (I use 'Herbs de Provence', but basil and thyme work well) and half the fried prosciutto, reduce the stock down until it just coats everything. Meantime, cook your pasta. Drain pasta, then add the other stuff to it pour on a modest amount of cream and stir. Plate up, then sprinkle the remaining crisp prosciutto bits on top.

It is really very tasty and the crisp prosciutto bits on top add an extra texture.

• Prosciutto pasta. The prosciutto (a whole pack's worth) is fried in single strips until crisp (about 5 mins on hot frying pan/griddle with very little olive oil), dried on paper towel and, when cooled, cut/broken into very small pieces with a knife. Fry onion and sliced mushrooms in butter and olive oil, add stock (vegetable or chicken), herbs (I use 'Herbs de Provence', but basil and thyme work well) and half the fried prosciutto, reduce the stock down until it just coats everything. Meantime, cook your pasta. Drain pasta, then add the other stuff to it pour on a modest amount of cream and stir. Plate up, then sprinkle the remaining crisp prosciutto bits on top.

It is really very tasty and the crisp prosciutto bits on top add an extra texture.

Children
No Data