I don't like the UK

I don't hate it but I don't like it either. I think this country is boring and pathetic. There is virtually nothing interesting to do in this country and people vote in poliiticians who make our lives wors.e

Parents
  • yeah urbanisation destroys greenery for more gray, but yet overpopulation requires more urbanisation and destruction of the green.

i would suggest to try scotland as that will remain green as no one bothers to live there as  its colder and wetter... but then again theres another thing about the uk, the cold wet weather is also a negative so you get more of that in scotland. so that puts them off there, while the gray development of england puts them off in england.

i think the fact its almost impossible to live or exist shouldnt be used as in most countries that is the same. humanity have always struggled on how to create a functioning system of how to make a living. and its always been ballanced to the bone where its really hard to make a living and you essentially have to be slaves full time for a living doing stuff you dont like. thats normal through all of history so honestly cant be used on the uk.... the fact is people come from other countries to here because that maybe worse in alot of other countries.

• yeah urbanisation destroys greenery for more gray, but yet overpopulation requires more urbanisation and destruction of the green.

i would suggest to try scotland as that will remain green as no one bothers to live there as  its colder and wetter... but then again theres another thing about the uk, the cold wet weather is also a negative so you get more of that in scotland. so that puts them off there, while the gray development of england puts them off in england.

i think the fact its almost impossible to live or exist shouldnt be used as in most countries that is the same. humanity have always struggled on how to create a functioning system of how to make a living. and its always been ballanced to the bone where its really hard to make a living and you essentially have to be slaves full time for a living doing stuff you dont like. thats normal through all of history so honestly cant be used on the uk.... the fact is people come from other countries to here because that maybe worse in alot of other countries.

Children
No Data