I don't like the UK

I don't hate it but I don't like it either. I think this country is boring and pathetic. There is virtually nothing interesting to do in this country and people vote in poliiticians who make our lives wors.e

Parents
  • What's the alternative though? Most other countries are rightly choosy about who they allow in.

You usually need experience and/or qualifications in specific profession that's in demand or a guaranteed job offer. Otherwise you'd need to be very rich to meet the requirements for an investment or retirement visa. 

• What's the alternative though? Most other countries are rightly choosy about who they allow in.

You usually need experience and/or qualifications in specific profession that's in demand or a guaranteed job offer. Otherwise you'd need to be very rich to meet the requirements for an investment or retirement visa. 

Children
  • Here here.  I don't care what their ideology is (within reason) I just want them to know something about the "thing" they are in charge of (preferably with demonstrable competency....even if I don't agree with their ideas!) A seasoned teacher, in charge of education......with a protected  term of office that makes their "approach" and  vision meaningful.....for example.

Slim hope......but to stick with my theme of the evening......hope springs eternal?!