Had some lovely dog therapy earlier

Today been a horrible day cried a few times just felt like yuck but as I was walking back from my nearest Tesco express I walked past this shop that sells weird things and inside where these 2 enormous German shepherds playing with one another so I went inside and the owner said yes to me saying hello to these beautiful dogs it was amazing. Then out of no where this tiny jack Russell comes out her name was Bambi and I picked her up and she was showing her teeth but as a smile and was licking my face. Now I feel so much better I miss my dog can’t wait until i finish university so I can finally have her back. Has anyone else got any similar experiences they wish to share? 

Parents
  • I love dogs so much! Seeing a dog instantly puts a smile on my face. Admittingly, I am not great at naming specific breeds. I am just too distracted by how cute and kind they are!

I showed up early to a hospital appointment once, I got to play with two therapy dogs for a little while.

• I love dogs so much! Seeing a dog instantly puts a smile on my face. Admittingly, I am not great at naming specific breeds. I am just too distracted by how cute and kind they are!

I showed up early to a hospital appointment once, I got to play with two therapy dogs for a little while.

Children