How would you survive the zombie apocalypse?

Hi time for another fun topic for everyone it is the start of the zombie apocalypse how would you survive? 
Only rule is no Shaun of the dead quotes such as let’s go to the Winchester have a pint and let it all blow over or anything like that please. 

I would go hide in a deep cave and eat pizza and cupcakes and wait for the apocalypse to end. Over to you guys now. 

Parents
  • Well personally I grew up in a third world country before moving here and because of that I have the skills of a farmer. so technically all I need are melon/pumpkin seeds (which i already have), can purify water and preserve food. all that's needed is a base. if my thoughts are correct most people would try running out away and out of town, taking some of the zombies with them, though there will be a few Zombies left, it won't be as much as the initial outbreak. giving me time to reinforce my house little by little.

AND I'd be so happy as I don't need to go to work and don't need to interact with people much cos, they'll all be running for their lives.

if I get eaten. I go out being a snack and I know I taste good. 

• Well personally I grew up in a third world country before moving here and because of that I have the skills of a farmer. so technically all I need are melon/pumpkin seeds (which i already have), can purify water and preserve food. all that's needed is a base. if my thoughts are correct most people would try running out away and out of town, taking some of the zombies with them, though there will be a few Zombies left, it won't be as much as the initial outbreak. giving me time to reinforce my house little by little.

AND I'd be so happy as I don't need to go to work and don't need to interact with people much cos, they'll all be running for their lives.

if I get eaten. I go out being a snack and I know I taste good. 

Children
No Data