How would you survive the zombie apocalypse?

Hi time for another fun topic for everyone it is the start of the zombie apocalypse how would you survive? 
Only rule is no Shaun of the dead quotes such as let’s go to the Winchester have a pint and let it all blow over or anything like that please. 

I would go hide in a deep cave and eat pizza and cupcakes and wait for the apocalypse to end. Over to you guys now. 

Parents
  • I'm in the middle of hills and mountains in wales. I'd stay at home and barricade myself in, nipping out for dandelion roots every now and again. I hope my cat will bring me mice sometimes. I will steal smokeless coal.

• When people start eating cats and dogs, is the point where my cat becomes the bait for a diet of "Longpig".

At last I'll get something I need out of my dealings with my fellow humans, in a simple and very honest, straightforwards set of transactions. 

I might TRY to be helpful, nice and Christian, because that suits the situation I find myself in best.

But if the rest of you contnue to abandon common sense and bring about the total breakdown of society, I and my cat are not going to starve or be cold.

Edit: I might have made that policy decision, but this evening I discovered a problem with it.

When I started considering the "pork Loin" slice as a fair anaolog for a slice of "fresh human", I went right off eating it completely... 

I guess what you think you might do in a situation soemtimes conflicts with a lifetime of preconditioning...

• When people start eating cats and dogs, is the point where my cat becomes the bait for a diet of "Longpig".

At last I'll get something I need out of my dealings with my fellow humans, in a simple and very honest, straightforwards set of transactions. 

I might TRY to be helpful, nice and Christian, because that suits the situation I find myself in best.

But if the rest of you contnue to abandon common sense and bring about the total breakdown of society, I and my cat are not going to starve or be cold.

Edit: I might have made that policy decision, but this evening I discovered a problem with it.

When I started considering the "pork Loin" slice as a fair anaolog for a slice of "fresh human", I went right off eating it completely... 

I guess what you think you might do in a situation soemtimes conflicts with a lifetime of preconditioning...

Children
No Data