Light sensitivity - car headlights

This winter I've noticed a significant change in car headlights, many seem to be a different type of light which is much more dazzling than I've noticed in previous years. I am interested to understand where to go to follow-up, ideally I would want to find an organisation that understands the issues and can advocate/discuss the issue with car manufacturers or regulators. If anyone can recommend where to find relevant organisation/service I would be most grateful as my research skills are extremely limited.

Parents
  • I find headlights really dazzling these days and also the glare that comes off of street signs, pretty much everyone I know says the new super bright white headlights are too bright.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any glasses or other things, other than the yellow 'night driving' glasses that helps?

• I find headlights really dazzling these days and also the glare that comes off of street signs, pretty much everyone I know says the new super bright white headlights are too bright.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any glasses or other things, other than the yellow 'night driving' glasses that helps?

Children