Brain in Hand app

Brain in Hand has been recommended for my Disabled Students' Allowance. I'm a mature student who has anxiety when external pressures and academic pressures coincide. I then feel overwhelmed and have trouble concentrating. (I also have ADHD). I have used other apps (e.g., Stop, or Headnut (I think that was its name. It was Australian.) When stressed I rarely want to consult such apps, however, as I am too preoccupied with the stress! Brain in Hand appears to have the option of contacting a human rather than a Chatbot. It seems a good idea. Has anyone used it? It would be interesting to hear what others think.

Parents
  • It was on mine too (I work in Higher Ed) but it costs £1.7k per year and I couldn’t justify my employer funding that just for me so said no to the suggestion. Hoping to ID something else that we already have a licence for. Would also be interested in reading feedback to your post too. 

• It was on mine too (I work in Higher Ed) but it costs £1.7k per year and I couldn’t justify my employer funding that just for me so said no to the suggestion. Hoping to ID something else that we already have a licence for. Would also be interested in reading feedback to your post too. 

Children
No Data