I've lost almost all my confidence

Can anyone share their own experiences of talking to new people? Or to people who you've met a few times, maybe exchanged very few words with?

How did you progress the relationship into a friendship, or a close acquaintance, or a romantic relationship?

I'm nervous about talking to people. The sting of many rejections and things having gone wrong in the past, some of it recent lingers in my mind.

Parents
  • Have you thought about trying a new hobby or doing something to help with your confidence. I am learning fire spinning but without the fire hopefully in a few months I’ll be ready. I find that will be a huge confidence boost for me and meeting people along the way it’s great but can be overwhelming. 

• Have you thought about trying a new hobby or doing something to help with your confidence. I am learning fire spinning but without the fire hopefully in a few months I’ll be ready. I find that will be a huge confidence boost for me and meeting people along the way it’s great but can be overwhelming. 

Children
No Data