If you could be an animal what animal would you be and why?

Hi time for another discussion if you could be an animal what animal would you be and why?

I would love to be a swan they mate for life and to be able to fly would be amazing, or maybe a dolphin so I could swim in the ocean and leap through the waves and dive deep to explore the waters below.

over to you guys now. 

Parents
  • My first instinct was to say octopus, but I learned the other day that they live less than 5 years in general, so less keen on that now.

Maybe a whale? A big one. Or a whale shark, not many predators, but not too bothered about hunting either, just open the mouth and gollup. And you get to spend your time in the open ocean and spend a lot of time alone.

• My first instinct was to say octopus, but I learned the other day that they live less than 5 years in general, so less keen on that now.

Maybe a whale? A big one. Or a whale shark, not many predators, but not too bothered about hunting either, just open the mouth and gollup. And you get to spend your time in the open ocean and spend a lot of time alone.

Children
No Data