Endeesphere

Just wondering if anyone here has heard of the Endeesphere app and if so what your experience of it is. Rosie Weldon put a link to it on her FB feed about a week ago and I just had a look at it and it looks interesting so signed up. It's a social platform type thing aimed at autistic and ADHD parents and adults

Parents
  • I downloaded this app, thinking there would some content for autistic adults. However, when i opened it seemed to be mainly aimed  at parents of autistics with webinars hosted by the founder Jude Morrow.

• I signed up for the free trial and that gives access to a 'premium area' and you can access the 'vault' where you can watch previous video webinars etc, I'm going to give it the 7 days free then make a decision as to whether to drop down to the free version. Doesn't seem to be very active community wise which is what I was looking for but it does seem quite new. Just watching a webinar on there about sleep

• I signed up for the free trial and that gives access to a 'premium area' and you can access the 'vault' where you can watch previous video webinars etc, I'm going to give it the 7 days free then make a decision as to whether to drop down to the free version. Doesn't seem to be very active community wise which is what I was looking for but it does seem quite new. Just watching a webinar on there about sleep

Children