If you were trapped on a desert island for a week what you bring with you and why?

Not many Harry Potter fans I’m guessing so let’s try this one. If you were on a desert island for a week what would you take with you. You cannot take your phone another person or your pet. 

I would take a load of Lego sets as I love the Lego sets for adults and I would just love a week of just building Lego enjoying the peace and quiet of the island. Over to you guys now what would you take with you if you were on a desert island for a week? 

Parents
  • A stout knife, a machete or hatchet, fire starting kit, fish hooks and lines, a skillet, mosquito repellent, net, hammock, first aid kit, water purifying tablets, my asthma inhalers.

Why? Survival.

• One of those things please 

• If you look at your original post, you do not specify that you are imposing a single item to be taken. Nowhere in it does it say 'one item', just, "If you were on a desert island for a week what would you take with you". You may have intended to reference 'Desert Island Discs', where only one luxury item is allowed, but you did not make this connection concrete. You are dealing with a lot of quite literal-minded people here, hint, we are autistic.

• If you look at your original post, you do not specify that you are imposing a single item to be taken. Nowhere in it does it say 'one item', just, "If you were on a desert island for a week what would you take with you". You may have intended to reference 'Desert Island Discs', where only one luxury item is allowed, but you did not make this connection concrete. You are dealing with a lot of quite literal-minded people here, hint, we are autistic.

Children
No Data