Any night owls out here?

I've always preferred to sleep through the morning and be up through the night. It's been easier due to a recent bout of insomnia.

• I always stay up late and sleep in around the same time

• I've always been at the extreme end of night owl.

• I’m the same now I’m off university until the end of the month I have been staying up until 3 in the morning and not getting up until past midday I am trying to get back into a proper routine though. 

• Ive always said im nocturnal. During the day I am bleh but at night I have a bunch of energy.

but school means I have to be up early *wails and cries*

Thats my reasoning too Cry 

Although last night, when I was trying to fall asleep I randomly decided to write a "letter" to someone at school who always makes fun of me for not talking. So then I wrote a 6 page letter explaining situational mutism and how they can communicate with me better lol. Obviously id never give it to them, but then I thought "What if I could have a QR code that led to a website that explained everything about me (autism wise)" so then I decided to write several essays until 4:30-something-am and my headache got so bad I decided to go to bed. Im gonna have to rewrite them since my internet turns off at 10pm so I couldnt make sure I spelled everything right. 
    I got 1 hour of sleep and dreamed of my school being filled with goats and rabbits Laughing Its funny but I actually started freaking out and crying in my dream because I didnt know how I was going to get to my locker without steping on an animal

• Me too but school means I have to be up early *wails and cries* Joy 

On weekends I stay up much later and sleep in well until about 11am lolol RoflSweat smile