Which Harry Potter character would you be and why?

Hay this is for all you potter heads out there which Harry Potter character would you be and why? 

I would be Dumbeldor as I have made many mistakes in the past and I still regret them find it hard to forgive myself for all the bad I have done wrong. I may not be as wise as Dumbeldor but we both have our regrets his because of the death of his sister and the choices he had to make with Harry Potter and Voldermort and me just with the mistakes I have made in the past. 

• LOL

Yes, I get that.  A Minerva is a grown up Hermione actually.  

• I compared my adolescent self to Hermione in my assessment actually!

As an adult though I think I'm more of a Minerva McGonagall (and aesthetically, more of a Severus Snape)

• Hermione - for sure!  

• Hermione.

"I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed - or worse, expelled"

I had a dreaded fear of being given a detention in school. It was the basis for much anxiety growing up. I just love learning new things, and try to collect as many facts I can about topics that interest me. It was someone telling me that I'm just like ''Hermione'' that finally convinced me to read the Harry Potter series at 17.

If you like Harry Potter have you listened to Super Carlin Brothers on Youtube? They also have a channel called ''Through the Griffin Door'' that breaks down the book series chapter by chapter. They have just finished ''Philosopher's Stone.''