I’m from Alaska

Hey my name is Amber I’m looking for people to hang out with Im from Alaska and I was diagnosed with autism and a rare chromosome deleting and I like photography playing games and watching friends 

Parents
  • How are things there. Think it may be cold there. I live in UK. 

• Yea it get pretty cold it’s in the negative and how the weather there 

• Is cold here.  House has gas tank heating and gas ran out so we have  put electric fan heaters on. Apparently gas wants Mum to sign a contract that is very unreasonable so as we will be moving we will let future new owners decide. I saw the contract and I said "No way sign that!" Company has gas monopoly so they think they can get away with what they want! We will go without warm water. As long as we are warm! 

But though it is cold, your country is a lot colder. 

Oddly, when I was living south, it was a damp cold. Was told WW2 troops over from Canada said they were used to -40, but where I lived at just -5 and they said they were freezing to the bone! But was a very damp cold. 

Different areas... Different climates. Different conditions... 

• Is cold here.  House has gas tank heating and gas ran out so we have  put electric fan heaters on. Apparently gas wants Mum to sign a contract that is very unreasonable so as we will be moving we will let future new owners decide. I saw the contract and I said "No way sign that!" Company has gas monopoly so they think they can get away with what they want! We will go without warm water. As long as we are warm! 

But though it is cold, your country is a lot colder. 

Oddly, when I was living south, it was a damp cold. Was told WW2 troops over from Canada said they were used to -40, but where I lived at just -5 and they said they were freezing to the bone! But was a very damp cold. 

Different areas... Different climates. Different conditions... 

Children
No Data