Any help gratefully recovered - boyfriend has cut me off

I will try and keep this short. Been with my undiagnosed Asperger’s boyfriend for 3 years. This time last year he finished the relationship out of the blue, saying we’d ben  arguing all the time.he also said my mother is a huge issue ? When we broke up my mother messaged his and he took umbridge at this. My mother has just tried to be friendly to his mother since all was sorted and sent her a few messages and again my boyfriend said my mother was causing issues. It was messages like hi how are you. I spoke to my mother about this and she has not contacted my boyfriend’s mother in months. My boyfriend is treated very well by my family, especially by my mother who is very generous. I am treated well by his family. 
my parents are going through a divorce and my mother has expressed money worries. Christmas with my boyfriend was great. We were happy and my mother suggested me and her go away. I told this to my boyfriend who immediately stopped messaging me . When I confronted him about it he said my mother was irresponsible and should be prioritising money. I told him people deal with stuff in different ways and he had a massive go at me blaming my mother for everything. We did not speak , he does this quite often where if we have a disagreement he will ignore me until I contact him and say sorry. We agreed to meet and talk about it . He kept asking me has I told my mother what he said until I told him I had and he was furious saying my mother would tell people and be upset by what he has said. I said well your words have consequences but agreed to put this behind us or so I thought and he would speak to my mother when he saw her. We said good bye on good terms but a day or so later I sensed a change in him . Her went to stay at a friends for the weekend , he ignored me , I message him and said nice to know we have spoken this weekend. He went made saying I was sarcastic and I never change . I was has him the next day and said do you love me , he said yes but was unhappy, I asked him to call me, by the wld of the 20 minute conversation he said he did not love me, did not see a future with me , how I and my family had brought so much drama to him and we had been arguing all the time and he wanted to never see or speak to me again. He said he has things to do out the phone done and blocked my number : j am bereft . 3 years and I am just thrown away