Debate time McDonald’s or Burger King?

Yo this is for all you fast food lovers out there which is better McDonald’s or Burger King. I am a McDonald’s I think they do nicer burgers and ice cream not a fan of Burger King tbh so over to you guys McDonald’s or Burger King. 

Parents
  • I do like the McDonald’s breakfast, the double sausage and egg McMuffin is my favourite with a latte. I prefer the self service touch screens and table service, I hated going to the counter and immediately being asked to make a choice.

If later in the day then a double cheeseburger with fries and a latte, the slimy gherkin this has to be removed.

KFC is nice but it has to be boneless, don’t seem to get many fries with a meal.

Burger King has the best taste but most have closed in my area.

My actual combined visits are only actually about once a month.

• I do like the McDonald’s breakfast, the double sausage and egg McMuffin is my favourite with a latte. I prefer the self service touch screens and table service, I hated going to the counter and immediately being asked to make a choice.

If later in the day then a double cheeseburger with fries and a latte, the slimy gherkin this has to be removed.

KFC is nice but it has to be boneless, don’t seem to get many fries with a meal.

Burger King has the best taste but most have closed in my area.

My actual combined visits are only actually about once a month.

Children
  • I love the McDonald's breakfast. I don't have it much but sometimes as a treat my sister and I go for one.

I like how friendly the staff are at my local McDonald's as well. Last year we did the drive through and the tray tipped and we had to order again, at the time I was close to a meltdown because it had gone wrong but they were really good about it and threw in an extra burger and extra fries for no extra charge. I was really impressed with that and appreciated it.