Debate time McDonald’s or Burger King?

Yo this is for all you fast food lovers out there which is better McDonald’s or Burger King. I am a McDonald’s I think they do nicer burgers and ice cream not a fan of Burger King tbh so over to you guys McDonald’s or Burger King. 

Parents
  • More nostalgia in Burger King for me. Just because it was the place (back when I was a teen) to go in town for a quick comforting feed and a tea after an expedition to acquire a sought thing... in my case usually a Doctor Who thing. The one we had (Belfast was an even smaller place then) in those days oddly had all its background pop music on low speed, not sure if it was the same warped cassette going round and round but it was like that for years. Maybe the idea was to relax people subconsciously despite the too-bustling vibe of the place. Though that seemed to sit at odds with the theory that all those paces tables and chairs are ergonomically designed to make you briefly comfortable (max 20 minutes) then increasingly less so... so that you move on quickly and free up a table. 

• More nostalgia in Burger King for me. Just because it was the place (back when I was a teen) to go in town for a quick comforting feed and a tea after an expedition to acquire a sought thing... in my case usually a Doctor Who thing. The one we had (Belfast was an even smaller place then) in those days oddly had all its background pop music on low speed, not sure if it was the same warped cassette going round and round but it was like that for years. Maybe the idea was to relax people subconsciously despite the too-bustling vibe of the place. Though that seemed to sit at odds with the theory that all those paces tables and chairs are ergonomically designed to make you briefly comfortable (max 20 minutes) then increasingly less so... so that you move on quickly and free up a table. 

Children
No Data