Private Assessments in Uk

The NHS Referral and assessment process can be very difficult and time taking, specially due to the long waiting lists. So i have been considering thinking about private assessments for autism and possibly adhd. I would love to get any information or tips from anyone who had a private assessments. Are there any assessments that include more than one neurodivergent disorder, like a test that i can do for multiple things at the same time?

I live in Surrey, so if anyone knows of a clinic that is close that would be great, i would also be willing to go to London or somewhere else if necessary. I know that there are a lot of different private clinics and psychologists, but im feeling very overwhelmed by the whole process right now. Im not really sure where to start and im worried about making the wrong choice, specially since its all really expensive. So i would be really grateful if anyone would be willing to share where they got a private diagnosis and how the process went or what they thought about it. 

Any help would be great. Thank you!

Parents Reply Children
No Data