Anthropomorphism

I found the meme below the other day and it occurred to me that I do have a habit of talking to inanimate objects and treating them like they are sentient beings.

It never occurred to me that this might be an autistic thing though. Do you do this?

Parents
  • For the most part I don't believe in the lack of conciousness of inanimate objects and I think the term nonambulatory would be better, of course tree and plants feel stuff, things like houses and cars hold impressions of the people they've lived with and the things that have happened. I've always known this, growing up people thought I was mad, then I met  a bunch of psychics who told me it was called psychometry, I dont' care what it's called I just know its real.

The only real inanimate objects I know are people who are so focussed on their phones they have no awareness of anything else around them, even when they're actually moving, like walking in fornt of my car. Should be illegal to run them over?

• For the most part I don't believe in the lack of conciousness of inanimate objects and I think the term nonambulatory would be better, of course tree and plants feel stuff, things like houses and cars hold impressions of the people they've lived with and the things that have happened. I've always known this, growing up people thought I was mad, then I met  a bunch of psychics who told me it was called psychometry, I dont' care what it's called I just know its real.

The only real inanimate objects I know are people who are so focussed on their phones they have no awareness of anything else around them, even when they're actually moving, like walking in fornt of my car. Should be illegal to run them over?

Children
No Data