Pineapple on pizza

Hay happy new year me and my boy friend had a Pizza Hut tonight and I asked him what he thinks about pineapple on pizza I hate it I think it’s vial but my boyfriend loves pineapple on pizza. So who agrees with me and who agrees with my boyfriend lol. We both to autistic adults with 2 very different tastes. 

Parents
  • No. Keep pineapples off pizza and Die Hard is a Christmas movie xD

I do love these strangely famous contentious issues, I like to think of it in a light-hearted way though. I don't *really* get upset if people enjoy pineapple on pizza as we all have different tastes but for the sake of the joke I like to pretend I have a hard stance on the subject and that it should be entirely banned from being allowed on a pizza.

• No. Keep pineapples off pizza and Die Hard is a Christmas movie xD

I do love these strangely famous contentious issues, I like to think of it in a light-hearted way though. I don't *really* get upset if people enjoy pineapple on pizza as we all have different tastes but for the sake of the joke I like to pretend I have a hard stance on the subject and that it should be entirely banned from being allowed on a pizza.

Children
No Data