What’s everyone views on the bully xl ban?

Today the day the bully xl ban starts now. I am dead against the ban as I feel it’s not the dog it’s the owner. Also this won’t stop dog attacks and breeders are moving on to bigger dogs now. As a dog owner myself I love my baby I have a 12 year old Dalmatian called Lucy and I see myself as a responsible owner. I have also met some beautiful bully XLs and they were gentle giants the owners were genuine to. What everyone else’s thoughts on this do you agree with what I’m saying or do you agree with the ban? I won’t judge anyone opinion. 

Parents
  • The breed or type of dog is kind of irrelevant , the owner will know whether a dog is dangerous or not. 
    They them have a moral responsibility to muzzle the dog when in public. 
    I’m wondering if all dogs should be muzzled in public places then almost all risk is removed. 
    I have a lurcher, he is not dangerous but I would comply if such a rule was introduced.

• The breed or type of dog is kind of irrelevant , the owner will know whether a dog is dangerous or not. 
    They them have a moral responsibility to muzzle the dog when in public. 
    I’m wondering if all dogs should be muzzled in public places then almost all risk is removed. 
    I have a lurcher, he is not dangerous but I would comply if such a rule was introduced.

Children
No Data