Can't remember characters names

I just finished watching The Office US on Netflix and I can't remember any of the characters names. This always happens to me whether I've watched a movie or TV series, even books. Characters names never sink in and it makes me feel like what's the point in even bothering.

Parents
  • Is it worth it? I think so. As I pointed out I have similar issues. I cant remember names. Even the film I watch repeatedly, 'The Goodbye Girl', I have no idea what the character names are. Or actors. I remember images, feelings. That is why I like it, the feeling it gives me. I can't believe remembering the names or faces would improve my love of the film. I think take what you can and enjoy it. If you really don't enjoy it don't go back.

• Is it worth it? I think so. As I pointed out I have similar issues. I cant remember names. Even the film I watch repeatedly, 'The Goodbye Girl', I have no idea what the character names are. Or actors. I remember images, feelings. That is why I like it, the feeling it gives me. I can't believe remembering the names or faces would improve my love of the film. I think take what you can and enjoy it. If you really don't enjoy it don't go back.

Children
  • That's entirely up to you if you want to look further in to it. I did for myself because I wanted answers as I found it really annoying at the time, it was frustrating watching something and being unable to remember names. I also have the problem where I get distracted really easily when trying to watch stuff lol.

Or actors. I remember images, feelings. That is why I like it, the feeling it gives me

Same for me with this ^<^