What’s everyone doing for New Year’s Eve

Hay just wondering who got plans for the New Year’s Eve. I am hoping to spend it with my boyfriend over his have a take away or cook a nice meal and eat cupcakes all night or if that’s not an option I am hoping to go get drunk over my friends house and eat Chinese all night. What’s everyone else up to? 

Parents
  • I will probably keep to my usual daily routine, in the hope that I will wake up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed tomorrow, able to start the New Year on a positive note. I just need to time it so that I am in the middle of an intense dream when all of the fireworks start going off, as nothing will wake me then, though my subconscious will no doubt incorporate the noise and turn it into a nightmare where I am under attack (I do seem to be chased by people with machine-guns quite often in my dreams)!

Best wishes to you all, and I hope you have a great time whatever it is you are doing, whether that is on your own or with others.

• I will probably keep to my usual daily routine, in the hope that I will wake up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed tomorrow, able to start the New Year on a positive note. I just need to time it so that I am in the middle of an intense dream when all of the fireworks start going off, as nothing will wake me then, though my subconscious will no doubt incorporate the noise and turn it into a nightmare where I am under attack (I do seem to be chased by people with machine-guns quite often in my dreams)!

Best wishes to you all, and I hope you have a great time whatever it is you are doing, whether that is on your own or with others.

Children
No Data