Old and former members

People frequently resurrect old threads which began with someone  who is no longer on the forum asking for help or saying how unhappy they are with their life. These are often years old.

I wonder how these people are. Did they get the help they needed from the forum and move on to better things. Did they give up. Are they alright. I hope so.

Parents
  • i have insomnia tonight; that's the only reason i'm back. not that anyone missed me.  i just didn't find the forum that useful.  no offense. for example, even for a kind of dumb hobby like bass fishing, the forums there are unbelievably lively and active and informative. ask a question about whether to use this or that type of line, with this type of lure ---- lots of responses, concise, thorough.  

there - i've insulted both fishermen and denizens of this forum....  don't exactly mean to; it's just my autism.

• i have insomnia tonight; that's the only reason i'm back. not that anyone missed me.  i just didn't find the forum that useful.  no offense. for example, even for a kind of dumb hobby like bass fishing, the forums there are unbelievably lively and active and informative. ask a question about whether to use this or that type of line, with this type of lure ---- lots of responses, concise, thorough.  

there - i've insulted both fishermen and denizens of this forum....  don't exactly mean to; it's just my autism.

Children
No Data