Autism referral

Evening,

I am self diagnosed autistic, the more I look into it and the more I look back on my life, the more I think, I’m autistic. As I’m getting older autism is affecting me more and for this reason, I contacted my GP and thankfully he has referred me for an autism test. I feel so relieved that this is happening 

• Definitely Bipolar, I’ve had massive lows all my life and I have been sectioned whilst having a manic phase.

I am currently struggling with life and everything points to Autism 

• Sorry I meant your user name on here made me think you might be bipolar. Do you think you bipolar diagnosis is correct and you have autism too or do you think your bipolar diagnosis is incorrect. I believe I have both, if I miss meds I become unwell. I still get psychotic. Since I've become more stable the autism in me has become a lot more noticeable. I'm just concerned that this will rock the boat with the schizoaffective disorder diagnosis, I couldn't cope with that as it's taken me years to get the stability I have. Does this concern you

• Hi, 

I’d prefer not to give my name. I have bipolar disorder type 1

1. Your name, if you don't wish to answer that's fine. Do you have bipolar? I have schizoaffective bipolar type.