A new platform!

It’s great to see that we will be moving to a newer and better platform and that the moderators have listened to feedback.

Hopefully things will be much more reliable and usable from now on.

Thanks to  and the team!

Parents
  • I cannot help but feel curious as to what the new and improved platform will be like.

Whilst we know that posts older than 3 years will be removed, we haven't been told about any other changes that may be made.

For example, will the forums be given a complete makeover with a different layout and additional functions and features? 

In some respects, it's a shame there isn't a beta version we can try out. Or, depending on the changes made, screenshots of what the new platform will look like.

Part of me feels excited, but part of me feels somewhat apprehensive. 

• I cannot help but feel curious as to what the new and improved platform will be like.

Whilst we know that posts older than 3 years will be removed, we haven't been told about any other changes that may be made.

For example, will the forums be given a complete makeover with a different layout and additional functions and features? 

In some respects, it's a shame there isn't a beta version we can try out. Or, depending on the changes made, screenshots of what the new platform will look like.

Part of me feels excited, but part of me feels somewhat apprehensive. 

Children