deleating old threads.

Just to be clear if I read the latest moderators note corectly they are saying all threads older than 3 years are going to be deleated. Not locked. Deleated.

I don't belive anyone asked for that inspite of what the note says about listening to feedback. I can only assume it has nothing to do with feedback and more to do with reducing load on the servers.

I think a lot of people probably missed this detail in the note so it was worth mentioning.

Parents
  • Reading through anything old can be intuitive. The past holds many interesting things, things we can learn from. This is why we look back, to educate ourselves, and remember the people and things that have passed. It would be a shame to remove the old posts and those who made them and contributed. Before signing up I lurked, and I checked many of the old posts and people's profiles. It gave me a feel of the forum and was one of the reasons why I joined. Seems a good place, and a good bunch of like-minded souls, I hope to join the flock and perhaps, one day, one of my own posts will be looked back on and help a newbie decide to join.

Hi future people! Join this site...

I'll leave cookies...! CookieCookieCookie

• Reading through anything old can be intuitive. The past holds many interesting things, things we can learn from. This is why we look back, to educate ourselves, and remember the people and things that have passed. It would be a shame to remove the old posts and those who made them and contributed. Before signing up I lurked, and I checked many of the old posts and people's profiles. It gave me a feel of the forum and was one of the reasons why I joined. Seems a good place, and a good bunch of like-minded souls, I hope to join the flock and perhaps, one day, one of my own posts will be looked back on and help a newbie decide to join.

Hi future people! Join this site...

I'll leave cookies...! CookieCookieCookie

Children
No Data