Advice please

I am seeing a physio for CRPS, he is very understanding, thoughtful and calming. I'm not diagnosed with autism, I'm on the waiting list. I struggle with my feelings and how to explain them. I also need direct questions. I also have a very high pain threshold so trying to explain everything is hard for me. He doesn't know about these issues, should I tell him? How do I tell him, i really need this to work because my whole life has changed since my injury and I want to be back to the way I was but I'm scared that my understanding and explanation of things might get misunderstood if I don't tell him about my struggles. 

• I struggle with my feelings and how to explain them.

This is called alexithymia, and its common among autistics. I think the more traits you tell them, the higher chance you have of getting diagnosed.

• Yes, in my opinion, for what it's worth, I think you should tell your physio. Without knowledge of your enteroception and communication difficulties, he will have difficulty in assessing what treatment to give you and in interpreting how the treatment is progressing.