AM I WRONG TO FEEL AGITATED, DOWN, UNMOTIVATED AND SNAPPY AT THE DROP OF A HAT!

At times, I have been overwhelming feeling come over me, I can't quite identify it, but it stops me from being motivated and how I present to other people.  I can only describe it like a dark abyss and feelings of being lost.  I do eventually come back, but I don't like this feeling and it happens quite a lot.  I guess it is part and parcel of being autistic.  I was wondering, how do others manage this, or do you in fact feel this way.  I do try and snap out of it, but it is not that easy.

I am not sure whether it is to much information, or activitiy in my head, but I have been thinking of meditation.

Parents
  • No, you're not wrong to feel that way—in fact, I do feel like that fairly often. I don't know how to manage it, though, aside from maybe giving into the impulse to walk around or distract myself or maybe indulge further into my interests. I'd love to hear one of us on the forum figuring out the solution to managing it.

• Same here. I usually just play videogames until I can block the thoughts out haha

Reply Children
No Data