Making friends

Hi, I’m Emily I’m 21. I have autism. I would like to make some friends, my hobbies are: I like listening to country music and other genres, playing video games, crafts, playing the guitar and singing. Hoping to make some new friends 

Parents
  • Making friends, is relatively easy and somewhat "formulaic".

Get out there, do lots of things with lots of people and don't be a total "asshat" all the time. It's worked well for me once I figured out enough of that really difficult last parameter... 

It's keeping the blighters that takes skill & patience! (or a nice disposition) 

• Are we trading "doo hickies" for asshats?  If we are, then that makes me feel happy and connected.

• It's a new lamps "for old" kinda deal if you trade em.

I like to hedge, and keep both a decent supply of doo hickies and a smaller reserve of asshats in the box, together with a few other tools that I have yet to see the need to use.

I've got a couple of zilches also in the american side of the box I can offer you for nothing...

• It's a new lamps "for old" kinda deal if you trade em.

I like to hedge, and keep both a decent supply of doo hickies and a smaller reserve of asshats in the box, together with a few other tools that I have yet to see the need to use.

I've got a couple of zilches also in the american side of the box I can offer you for nothing...

Children
No Data