Anxiety

I feel anxious a lot and was just wondering if this is normal. Around people sometimes but also around certain situations 

thank you!

• I also struggle with anxiety. I don’t think there is a cure for it but therapy is usually the best thing for it. Medication comes with side effects and sometimes addiction so I would say therapy is better. Magnesium supplements help plus they are non addictive as far as I am aware. I take magnesium everyday. It helps. You’re not alone even non autistic people experience anxiety on a daily basis it’s just slightly different for us autistic people that’s all. We are just normal people after all who are unique in our own ways. Autism is not a weakness.

• Yeah, anxiety is a big part of being autistic. It's something I've battled all my life, like many of us. It was so bad when I was younger I thought I had a social anxiety disorder.

NAS has this article about it you might find handy: www.autism.org.uk/.../anxiety

• Every time I drive, I feel that my head is exploding. That much worry about a possible accident.

That negative voice in my head saying, "They'll buy and sell you, so they would!"

• Its normal for me but I dont know if you mean normal for "normal" people lol