a struggle with existence

I really struggle to just live and i find it hard to explain, i dont get the help i need because of this. Talking and thinking about my feelings is really hard, and i dont even really know what is wrong a lot of the time, but i really feel like i need help and i dont know where to start. I cant make friends properly, i cant keep relationships in my own family, i struggle to leave the house most days and to try new things. My daily routine has slowly got to a point where everything takes place within my house, and now i feel so anxious whenever i need to do anything but sit on my sofa and stim. i dont know where to start to get better and i live at university, barely having gone to class in the last month. I dont have much of a support system but refuse to give up on my degree and move home as i have less than a year left. I am proud i have made it this far, but i cant help but think i will never be able to live a life like everyone else and be happy. I'm really tired of everyday being such a struggle. 

My main form of support was my boyfriend, but he broke up with me and now everything feels so different and my life has changed so much, i dont even know where to begin or who i am outside of my struggles. I dont enjoy anything anymore, not even the two topics that i used to get obsessed over. 

it feels alienating, ive never met anyone like me before and i feel so alone. 

Parents
  • It's that stage where you're scared to live, but afraid to die.

Meds are only beneficial for the short term.

Ultimately, we need a sense of belonging. The mainstream society may not suit. I came to learn that there is a world outside my house. Also, more agree with us than one wishes to imagine.

• Maybe more would like to be like us, but are not brave enough. Why should we be the ones to try to fit in and not the other way round. I think im in a bad mood tonight Confused 

Reply Children
No Data