Any discord servers to get to know/possibly meet people in UK.

I would firstly say that I'm incredibly agoraphobic and going out for me is difficult. Therefore a place for casually hanging out and maybe even eventually meeting people for coffee, cinema or other activities, even something like paintballing in the eventual future might be good. Even meeting at places that offer autism-specific meet ups and such, which I am currently too anxious to attend. I suppose that knowing anyone beforehand would really help to make things more doable. I must admit that I think I need a friend or friends to navigate this stuff. I'm late diagnoses and have issues seeking support or knowing how things work. 

Honestly though, I'd very much like to talk to people with Autism in the UK. I'm a bit of a chronic discord user, but find it difficult to find others who are more relatable and of course, people who are not geographically very distant.

I am recently diagnosed ASD lvl 2 and ADHD as adult, early 20s. Idk if I should mention personality-wise... I suppose a bit fixated on aircraft, cold war, audio equipment, engineering. I'm far from an expert in either of those topics if I must mention.  I can be slow with communication due to low mood and/or overwhelm quite easily. 

If someone has some severs to recommend or wants to add me, it could be cool. 

• Being a young I-Sperg was really no fun at all and I really do hope he isn't having anything like that experience.

I am very glad you stepped up to explain, in the world I'd like to be living in, people shouldn't have to, but it seems to be a part of my "geas".

It also seems that god sends someone along to clarify when it's important, but I'm hoping he'll decide to actually fix it for me, or lead me to doing it for myself one day.  

• Oh alright, I thought he were mad.

Thanks, Im about to head to my uncles play right now!

• Yes, we can all see that.  It's all cool.....don't worry, I Sperg wasn't criticising you....he was expressing surprise that it's all cool.

Old people can be confusing....but are often wise.....and well meaning.

PS...I hope you are enjoying Alabama.   I am happy you are getting to see a cool place.

• She said I could share it with the forum

• It's your age and wise (but jaded) world view mate !  I know the type.....I've got a mirror.

I do hope that this poster does get back on here soon.

Whilst you might not have said it....I'm gonna call it.... this bloke sounds VERY MUCH like a young I Sperg...I'm not sure if that's a "Hail Mary" event or a "Oh Hell...Mary !" event.

I hope you are looking forward to a fine weekend of tinkering sir.

• Did she say you could share it with potentially 88,000 other people at the same time?

That's the sort of message perhaps, that private messaging is made for.

(I've got a horrible preachy style of writing, but I'm not sure you thought that through...)  

• Hello, me again. 

So my friend did say it would be fine if I shared her discord link with you. [personal info redacted]

She also said you can search groups on Disboard, I found lots of asd groups but Im not sure how to figure out where its based (im new to discord). I hope this helps.

• One of my friends who used to be on the forum made a discord when she left. There arent too many people on it right now, I can ask her today if shed be fine if I shared the link with you, if youd be interested in that

• I suppose a bit fixated on aircraft, cold war, audio equipment, engineering.

All damn fine subjects, young man!