Flying for work, economy, premium economy and business class

For those that have to travel for work, post diagnosis, have you tried to get any adjustment to allow you to fly business class for reduced sensory overload?

Very aware of other techniques, headphones, eyes masks etc, but specifically wondering if anyone has successfully lobbied for and achieved a change in their allowance when flying to fly business class. 

Parents
  • Fascinated no one has gone through this before. I can’t be the only one that find flying surrounded by people (and babies crying) stressful.

• I fly several times a year for work but it’s mostly domestic flights (1.5 hours or less) so business class wouldn’t make any difference. Even short haul euro flights to Paris or Amsterdam there’s no meaningful difference.

But I do have a long established routine to cope with it. I always book a window seat and make myself a little nest when I board, put my noise cancelling headphones on and watch someone on my iPad. I can pretty much block out the fact that I’m on a plane.

• I fly several times a year for work but it’s mostly domestic flights (1.5 hours or less) so business class wouldn’t make any difference. Even short haul euro flights to Paris or Amsterdam there’s no meaningful difference.

But I do have a long established routine to cope with it. I always book a window seat and make myself a little nest when I board, put my noise cancelling headphones on and watch someone on my iPad. I can pretty much block out the fact that I’m on a plane.

Children
No Data