Flying for work, economy, premium economy and business class

For those that have to travel for work, post diagnosis, have you tried to get any adjustment to allow you to fly business class for reduced sensory overload?

Very aware of other techniques, headphones, eyes masks etc, but specifically wondering if anyone has successfully lobbied for and achieved a change in their allowance when flying to fly business class. 

Parents
  • Its worth asking your employer - I mean they can say yes or no,
    If it's the latter, then at the very least challenge their decision.

I used to work for an American company and did a lot of flying around Europe and the US.
    Initially it was quite exciting, I flew business, so nice & comfortable - I loved flying (used to).

Then 9/11 happened and air travel became a really PITA with all the enhanced security checks.
    Business started to go downhill, so everyone had to fly economy.
    They did want me to fly to San Francisco.....economy, but I told them where to go!

Good luck with getting them to pay business.
    Let us know how you get on.

• Its worth asking your employer - I mean they can say yes or no,
    If it's the latter, then at the very least challenge their decision.

I used to work for an American company and did a lot of flying around Europe and the US.
    Initially it was quite exciting, I flew business, so nice & comfortable - I loved flying (used to).

Then 9/11 happened and air travel became a really PITA with all the enhanced security checks.
    Business started to go downhill, so everyone had to fly economy.
    They did want me to fly to San Francisco.....economy, but I told them where to go!

Good luck with getting them to pay business.
    Let us know how you get on.

Children
No Data