diagnosed and dropped in the deep end

Good Evening

Im not sure where to start apart from desperately asking for help. 

i had my official diagnoses Monday last week. i have always struggled and looking back, i can see times i struggled intensely more then my usual "day to day" . After much research and phone calls it became clear that these said situations were not in fact depressive episodes that the doctor liked to slap onto my file but complete burnouts. 

I got married on Sunday, i should be on a high but im near tears the entire time since. not due to the wedding or my husband ( honestly the man of my dreams and the wedding was perfect) im exhausted , irritable , tearful and cannot cope with any sensory struggles. i just want to scream and pull my hair out. I know this is a burn out but i dont know how to feel better. im REALLY struggling . my doctors arent the best and im scared they will just try to put me on anti depressants again (which did nothing any other time this has happened) but i dont know where the support is for us. I have been told by the local services to attend a walk in center on Tuesday but i feel overloaded and hardly keeping it together now. 

what do i do from here? Is there any support? who do i approach? im in a constant state of fight or flight .

Parents
  • Congratulations and i am sorry this had led to a burn out. I would need to rest now. For me, no one else could help, i just need to rest. Talking about it would exhaust me too. I hope you can allow yourself to rest and recover from the busy time that you have had. If we broke a leg we would have to rest it, same thing x

• Congratulations and i am sorry this had led to a burn out. I would need to rest now. For me, no one else could help, i just need to rest. Talking about it would exhaust me too. I hope you can allow yourself to rest and recover from the busy time that you have had. If we broke a leg we would have to rest it, same thing x

Children
No Data