Starting work

My daughter was diagnosed last year during a year out of Uni because everything got too much. She returned in September to complete her final year (thankfully with support in place) and we've been talking about applying for grad jobs but given she is struggling so much with time management, motivation, communication and pressures of deadlines I just cant see she could hold a full time job. I literally have to remind her to do day-to-day stuff and she'd easily just not get out of bed if she had a choice.  I dont know what will happen when she finishes Uni and if there is support to help her get a suitable job. I worry she's had a dream job in her head and this is never going to happen and then she wont have motivation to look at anything else.  Any advice you have is welcome.

Parents
  • depression also goes hand in hand with many things.

you should consider the fact this alligns with depression and consider antidepressants.

the no motivation, the not wanting to get up. its all depressive and giving up on life and not wanting to bother trying.

• depression also goes hand in hand with many things.

you should consider the fact this alligns with depression and consider antidepressants.

the no motivation, the not wanting to get up. its all depressive and giving up on life and not wanting to bother trying.

Children
No Data