Max's Morning Mayhem

It is yet another day where I have woken up hating the world and most especially myself 

Because yesterday was so awful I went to bed at 9 p.m. I went to sleep, woke five times in the night, snored, experience sleep apnea  according to the app, and woke up  with back pain, knee pain, feet pain, sweating like a pig with clothes wet through and clinging to me, desperate for the toilet and so uncoordinated I walked into the bedroom door. 

I have tried to put my loops in but my ears produce so much gunk in the night I can't do it, I wake up and vomit snot like I've been sniffing all night, this combination is just making me meltdown more and more 

Folks this i breaking me. Doctors don't pay any attention to what I'm saying and I'm sodding miserable. I cannot start a day regulated and if I win it back it is easily lost. 

I know there's nothing anybody can do and I have given up asking doctors they just don't listen to what I'm telling them.

I don't even know what I hope you guys can give me, but I am so tired of being alone with this

Parents
  • You have my sympathy, and empathy %100, functioning is dire and everything feels a %100 worse when you've not had a decent sleep.

I take an antihistamine before bed just incase something has got into the bedroom that I'm allergic to, I dust the room regularly but sometimes if my regular washing powder isn't in stock and I have to use a different brand it can take me weeks to build up a tolerance to the new scent on all the bed clothes, pyjamas, and such. So Antihistamines it is to stop my nose from getting sniffly in the night. Do you have any allergies that you know of or maybe suspect to be the cause of your snot issue if it's not a regular virus?

I can't put anything in my ears but I have not in-ear buds but sit-in ear buds and I play a playlist I can both pay attention to when my mind is racing but is also so familiar I can drone it out when I actually start falling asleep and if the earbuds don't fall out because I've snagged the wire with my arms when I roll over then it's not music that will wake me up with any sudden louder parts. If I have an alarm set though I try take the buds out just as I feel like I'm dropping off. Also to stop the ear buds getting waxy I use a q-tip to do a quick removal of any excess wax before bed.

Maybe that could work for you? I dunno.

• You have my sympathy, and empathy %100, functioning is dire and everything feels a %100 worse when you've not had a decent sleep.

I take an antihistamine before bed just incase something has got into the bedroom that I'm allergic to, I dust the room regularly but sometimes if my regular washing powder isn't in stock and I have to use a different brand it can take me weeks to build up a tolerance to the new scent on all the bed clothes, pyjamas, and such. So Antihistamines it is to stop my nose from getting sniffly in the night. Do you have any allergies that you know of or maybe suspect to be the cause of your snot issue if it's not a regular virus?

I can't put anything in my ears but I have not in-ear buds but sit-in ear buds and I play a playlist I can both pay attention to when my mind is racing but is also so familiar I can drone it out when I actually start falling asleep and if the earbuds don't fall out because I've snagged the wire with my arms when I roll over then it's not music that will wake me up with any sudden louder parts. If I have an alarm set though I try take the buds out just as I feel like I'm dropping off. Also to stop the ear buds getting waxy I use a q-tip to do a quick removal of any excess wax before bed.

Maybe that could work for you? I dunno.

Children
No Data