Max's Morning Mayhem

It is yet another day where I have woken up hating the world and most especially myself 

Because yesterday was so awful I went to bed at 9 p.m. I went to sleep, woke five times in the night, snored, experience sleep apnea  according to the app, and woke up  with back pain, knee pain, feet pain, sweating like a pig with clothes wet through and clinging to me, desperate for the toilet and so uncoordinated I walked into the bedroom door. 

I have tried to put my loops in but my ears produce so much gunk in the night I can't do it, I wake up and vomit snot like I've been sniffing all night, this combination is just making me meltdown more and more 

Folks this i breaking me. Doctors don't pay any attention to what I'm saying and I'm sodding miserable. I cannot start a day regulated and if I win it back it is easily lost. 

I know there's nothing anybody can do and I have given up asking doctors they just don't listen to what I'm telling them.

I don't even know what I hope you guys can give me, but I am so tired of being alone with this

Parents
  • My ears also produce gunk in the night so I sleep in ear defenders rather than earplugs, which is proving much more successful. If I have really bad sleep for a few nights than I take a (first generation, drowsy type) antihistamine before bed which knocks me out.

Don't know what to suggest for the snot. I've been struggling for the last few weeks with one cold after another, seems to be some awful stuff going around at the moment.

• My ears also produce gunk in the night so I sleep in ear defenders rather than earplugs, which is proving much more successful. If I have really bad sleep for a few nights than I take a (first generation, drowsy type) antihistamine before bed which knocks me out.

Don't know what to suggest for the snot. I've been struggling for the last few weeks with one cold after another, seems to be some awful stuff going around at the moment.

Children
No Data