Does anyone here work as a Electrician?

Hey, I wanna ask and see if anyone here works as an Electrician or even a trades job. I am coming to the realisation that a trades job or something working with my hands is best fit job for me. 

I’ve always been better doing more physically work & stuff with my hands then anything else before. I wanna see if anyone here does then types or work and get a little more knowledgeable about it and see if it’s a real contender for a career for myself.

Thank you in advance for feedback & advice. 

Parents
  • I know an autistic electrician who works alongside my husband, who works in maintenance and who is also autistic. The practical and problem solving aspects suits them, and also working independently a lot of the time.

One thing to consider though, depending on the setting/type of work is interaction with the client. Both my husband and his colleague are pretty good at masking, and my husband likes chatting as he likes gathering information from people! 

• I know an autistic electrician who works alongside my husband, who works in maintenance and who is also autistic. The practical and problem solving aspects suits them, and also working independently a lot of the time.

One thing to consider though, depending on the setting/type of work is interaction with the client. Both my husband and his colleague are pretty good at masking, and my husband likes chatting as he likes gathering information from people! 

Children